Applies to Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool 2010
In order to install Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool 2010, perform the following actions:
- download the application distributive
- run the downloaded file setup_<build>_<date>_<time>.exe (example setup_18.104.22.1682_22.01.2010_10-04.exe)
- select the required language to use during the installation
- in the Setup Wizard click the Next button
- read the license agreement
- check I accept the agreement
- click the Next button
- select the folder you want to install the application in (click Browse button), or use the folder by default (C:\Documents and settings\<user account>\desktop\Virus Removal Tool)
The path to the folder, to install Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool 2010 in, should contain ONLY Latin symbols and should not contain space characters! Otherwise, it may cause incorrect functioning of the application.
The Setup Wizard automatically copies the files on your hard disk and runs Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool 2010.