Applies to:Kaspersky Internet Security 2010
Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2010
You can easily cancel the Auto-Renewal Service at any time you wish before your license expires. If your license expires, then you will be able to cancel the auto-renewal only for your next license.
If you cancel the Auto-Renewal Service, then:
- your Kaspersky Lab product 2010 stays full-functional till the date of license expiration
- the Kaspersky Lab product 2010 will not be renewed automatically
- to continue stay protected you’ll need to renew your license manually via License Renewal Center
- your credit or debit card provided during the initial purchase (as well as PayPal account) will not be charged.
In order to cancel the Auto-Renewal Service:
- open the web site www.findmyorder.com
- enter your Order Number and Password. This information was provided in the Order Confirmation Email during initial purchase:
- on the Order Details page, click the Cancel button to cancel the Auto-Renewal Service:
Also you can cancel the Auto-Renewal Service by creating a request to Customer Service of Digital River. In order to create a request, perform the following actions:
- on the Contact us page, enter your order number which you can find in a confirmation message you received after you purchased a Kaspersky Lab product
- instead of your order number, you can enter your email address which you specified when purchased your Kaspersky Lab product
- enter your emal address once again to confirm its correctness
- in the field Please select a subject select Subscription Service
- in the field More Specifically select Please cancel auto-renew on my subscription
- click the button Send E-mail.