Applies to Kaspersky Tablet Security (for Android OS)
Secret code is designed to block unauthorized access to Kaspersky Tablet Security settings.
During the installation of Kaspersky Tablet Security you are offered to enter an email address and a password for the Web portal to be able to restore a secret code in case of loss.
To restore a secret code, do the following:
1. Enter the Web portal under your account.
- Select your device and click the Restore a secret code button on the right part of the screen.
- A recovery code will appear on the screen.
- On the device on the Enter secret code screen , press Menu--> Enter recovery code.
- Enter your recovery code received on the Web portal,and press Enter.
- Create a new secret code and press Next. Confirm your new secret code. Press OK.
The secret code has been changed.