2. How to activate a commercial version of installed Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2011?
In order to activate a commercial version of Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2011 via the application interface, perform the following actions:
- Make sure that your Internet connection is established.
- Open the main application window.
- In the right lower corner of the main application window, click the License link.
- In the License management window, click the button Activate the application with a new license.
- In the Kaspersky Anti-Virus Activation Wizard window, select Activate commercial version.
- In the field Activation code enter the activation code you obtained when purchasing the license. An activation code should be entered from the keyboard in Latin ONLY without any hyphens. The application calculates the number of entered symbols and automatically adds a hyphen where necessary.
If an activation code was entered incorrectly, then once you click Next the corresponding message will be displayed. Click the OK button and then re-enter your activation code.
- In the Kaspersky Anti-Virus Activation Wizard window, click the Next button. The Activation Wizard will connect with the Kaspersky Lab server and will download a license key file.
- Once a key file is obtained, an information window is displayed with the license type and its expiry date.
- Click the close button in the License management window.
- Close the main application window.
Top of page
If you want to activate Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2011 on a computer without an internet connection, contact Kaspersky Lab Technical Support via the HelpDesk web form. In the request specify the following information:
- where and when you purchased the license
- the license number (looks like 0XXX-000XXX-000XXXX, where letters are Latin only)
- the activation code.