Applies to All Kaspersky Lab products
How to register a new account
In order to register a new account on the Kaspersky Lab’s forum, do the following:
- Open the registration form to register a new account
- Read the forum rules
- If you and accept the rules, check the option I have read, understood and agree to these rules and conditions
- Click the Register button
- In the left part of the page enter the necessary information:
- the desired log in username
- your desired display name
- the password for the forum (should be entered twice for confirmation)
- email address (should be entered twice for confirmation)
- the security code shown in the image
The above mentioned information is mandatory.
- In the right part of the window select your time zone (optional)
- Click the button Submit my registration
- Next, you will receive a message to the email addresses you have given during the registration
- Open the message from Kaspersky Lab Forum with the subject Registration at Kaspersky Lab Forum
- In the message under Activation Instructions click the link, to activate your newly created account
- Enter the login and password you have specified during the registration
Your account on Kaspersky Lab Forum will be activated and you will be able to create a new topic.
Back to the contents ↑
How to create a new topic
The forum interface is originally displayed in English. For your convenience you can choose as a default language either English, German, Russian or Spanish. In order to change the language, scroll down the forum page to the very bottom and in the bottom left corner expand the list of languages and select the necessary language.
To create a new topic, do the following:
- Select the branch in which you would like to create a new topic (for questions concerning Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool select the Virus related issues branch)
- In the upper right corner of the branch page click the button
- In the field Topic title enter the topic name (for example, Anti-Virus won’t install)
- In the field Topic description enter a short description of your topic (optional)
- In the main field describe the situation which occurred on your PC
Please, try to be short and informative when describing the problem. Speed of response to your problem from Kaspersky Lab’s experts and virus analysts will fully depend on your description.
- In the section Attachments click the Browse button
- Select the folder where the files, you want to upload, reside
- highlight the file
- click the Open button
- click the Upload button
Please do not upload the files which were not requested by Kaspersky Lab’s experts or virus analysts. When creating the topic only upload the file avptool_syscheck.zip (for version 7.0) or avptool_sysinfo.zip (for version 2010).
- click the button Post new topic
In future use the button , to answer the questions from Kaspersky Lab’s experts and virus analysts concerning the problem, for which the topic has been created.
Back to the contents ↑