Deployment can be considered complete either after Kaspersky Endpoint Security is installed on all the computers, or after everything is properly configured and the settings are not intended to be changed in the near future.
In this course, we consider the deployment complete when all the protection tools are installed and configured on the client computers, and updates and other parameters of the management system (Kaspersky Security Center) are working with either the default parameters or those specified in the Quick Start wizard. So, by maintenance we mean:
- Working with statistics and reports
- Configuring signature database updates
- License management
- Configuring the local interface and interaction of Kaspersky Endpoint Security with the user
- Managing mobile computers
- Backup copying and recovery of the Administration Server data