If you have deleted your key file by mistake, please send the following data to restore it:
- a description of the problem;
- information about the place and date of purchase;
- LICENSE NUMBER (0XXX-000XXX-000XXXX) / key file number (000XXXXX.key).
The information mentioned above should be sent to:
- A Kaspersky Lab Partner, if your application has been purchased from an official Kaspersky Lab partner;
- Kaspersky Lab Tech Support by filling in the HelpDesk form if you have purchased the application in a shop/ E-Store.
If your Kaspersky Anti-Virus application is currently installed and activated, and the key file has been deleted from the computer/removable media, you can find the licence number by clicking License in the application interface. A tab will open containing the license info required to restore the key file.
If you have purchased a Kaspersky Lab application via Internet, you should indicate the the online order confirmation number sent to you in the confirmation letter after the purchase.