Concerning to Kaspersky Mobile Security 8.0 (for Symbian-smartphones series 60 UI)
To start using Kaspersky Mobile Security 8.0 you must activate it first. The activation procedure involves entering the activation code and then receiving a key to be used by the program to determine your rights and the period during which you can use the program. An activation code is a unique set of characters that comes in 4 blocks of 5, separated by a hyphen(-). Each block comprises of 5 characters which can be a combination of letters and numbers, which comes to a total of 20 characters. An activation code should look the following way: AAAAA-AAAAA-AAAAA-AAAA3.
To activate Kaspersky Mobile Security 8.0 on your smartphone, you must have an Internet connection configured.
Before activating the application, make sure that the device’s system date settings match the actual date and time.
In order to activate trial version of Kaspersky Mobile Security 8.0, perform the following actions:
1. Open the device’s main menu.
2. Switch to the Applications menu.
3. Select KMS 8.0 and start the program using the Open item from the Options menu.
4. Select Enter code from the Options menu. Kaspersky Mobile Security 8.0 activation window will appear on the smartphone screen.
5. Enter the code AAAAA-AAAAA-AAAAA-AAAA3 into the four fields. The activation code consists of Latin alphabet characters and digits (the code is case-insensitive).
6. After you have entered the activation code, select Activate in the Options menu.
7. When you request an access point, select the connection type to be used to connect to the server.
The program will send an http query to Kaspersky Lab's activation server and will then download and install a trial key file.
If the key file installation is successful, information about the license will be displayed on the screen. To start using the program press OK.