Applies to Kaspersky Mobile Security (Android OS)
Secret code is required to block unauthorized access to Kaspersky Mobile Security settings. You will need to enter your secret code in the following cases:
- access to the application settings
- sending remote commands:
- mobile device block
- data deletion
- SIM control
- GPS search
- personal contacts
- application uninstallation.
How to change secret code
You can change your secret code. In order to do this, perform the following actions:
- In the main application window select Additional - Change secret code.
- Enter your current secret code to access the option and tap Next.
- Enter your new code and tap Next.
- Enter your new code once again and tap Enter.
The secret code has been changed.