Applies to Kaspersky Parental Control (for Android OS)
To start working with Kaspersky Parental Control, perform several simple actions:
1. Download Parental Control from Google Android Market and install it on the device
After the installation select Open. On the Welcome screen the program offers you to read the End User License Agreement.
- To read the agreement, tap End User License Agreement.
- To accept the agreement, tap Accept and Continue.
2. Configure Web Filter
- To select the categories of web sites you want to block, tap the asterix button.
- Check the site categories you want to block and tap Next.
3. Select allowed applications
Select applications access to which will be allowed, by checking the necessary categories. Tap Next.
4. Enter a secret code
A secret code is used to access the program settings and to protect the program settings from modification. Enter a secret code twice and tap Next.
5. Grant the program administrator rights
For full-functioning operation the program should have administrator rights on the device. Tap Next and on the Activate administrator device screen tap Activate.
6. Specify an email address in case of loss of a secret code
Enter an email address to restore a secret code for a program in case of loss. The program is ready to use. Tap Open.