Concerning to:Kaspersky Anti-Virus Mobile 6.0 Enterprise Edition
Kaspersky Anti-Virus Mobile 6.0 (for Windows Mobile 2003/5.0/6.0)
The graphical user interface (GUI) contains five tabs that you can access using the Menu:
- Using the Scan tab you can perform an anti-virus scan of the smartphone, edit the anti-virus scan and real-time protection mode settings and configure the auto scan schedule.
- Using the Anti-Spam tab you can configure filtering of incoming SMS and MMS messages.
- Using the Update Menu tab you can update the anti-virus database, edit the updating settings and configure the updating schedule.
- Using the Quarantine tab you can manage the quarantine – a special-purpose storage for infected and suspicious objects.
- Using the Info tab you can view the logs of the operation of the application's components, general information about the application and about the anti-virus database used and edit the general settings of the application's operation
In order to return to the application components status window, select the Show Status Screen item.
In order to close the application select Exit.