Applies to Kaspersky PURE
In order to restore an activation code, make sure how you purchased Kaspersky PURE product: in a box version or via e-mail from the eStore.
1. Box version
If you purchased an online version of the product in our eStore, find an activation code in an email message which was sent to you to the email address given in the order. If the message is deleted, then in order to restore activation code, contact the eStore. Give the following information in your request:
- purchase date;
- owner info (first and last name, email address);
- number of the online order (you can find it in a confirmation message received from the eStore after the purchase).
If you purchased Kaspersky PURE product in http://www.kaspersky.com/estore/, then you can find the necessary contact information to restore your activation code on the following page http://www.kaspersky.com/estore/globalstore/customer_care_center.
2. Online version
If you purchased a box version of the product, then in order to restore an activation code, send a request with the description of our problem to Kaspersky Lab Technical Support via My Kaspersky Account. In your request, please give the following:
- Information about the date and approximate time of the first license activation.
- License number. You can find detailed instructions in KB3422.
- Screenshot of the Manage License window. Read KB492 to know how to make a screenshot.
- Copies of documents that confirm your purchase (scanned copies or photos), if saved.
An activation code cannot be restored with a license number!