Applies to Kaspersky PURE R2
Using the Home Network Control, you can remotely run backup tasks on the networked computers, as well as view the report on executed backup tasks and data restoration tasks.
To obtain a report on the execution of backup tasks and data restoration tasks, do the following:
- open the main application window
- click Home Network Control in the bottom of the window
- in the top part of the window Home Network Control, select a computer
- go to the Backup section
- in the top part of the window, click the View report button
- on the Report - Backup and Restore window that will open, specify the event display settings:
- Tasks type: Backup or Restore
- Period of events
- Events type: important, critical, all events
You can save the created report to a file by clicking on the Save link in the upper right hand corner of the window.