Concerning to:Kaspersky Anti-Virus 6.0 (all builds)
Kaspersky Internet Security 6.0 (all builds)
Kaspersky Anti-Virus 6.0 for Windows Workstations (all builds)
Kaspersky Anti-Virus 6.0 SOS
Kaspersky Anti-Virus 6.0 for Windows Servers (all builds)
The Detected tab of the Statistics window in Kaspersky Anti-Virus version 6.0 shows the list of detected infected objects, the full path to each object and its status.
Click Actions on the tab or right-click the necessary line from the list of infected objects, to make the following actions over detected infected objects available:
- Neutralize – neutralizes\disinfects an object if possible. If the object cannot be disinfected the program prompts deletion.
- Discard – discards the object from the list of infected objects, but the objects remains on a hard drive
- Add to Trusted zone – adds the object to trusted zone for the components File\Mail Anti-Viruses and Proactive Defense, depending which component detected an object
For Kaspersky Anti-Virus 6.0 for Windows Servers the only available component is File Anti-Virus.
- Go to File – opens the file in which an infected object is located
- Neutralize all - applies the action disinfect\delete to all infected objects from the list
- Discard all – deletes all objects from the list. But all objects which have not been disinfected still remain on the hard drive.
- View on www.viruslist.com – searches description of detected Malware in Kaspersky Lab Virus Encyclopedia
- Search – searches an object from the list by status or object
- Select all – selects all objects from the list of infected objects
- Copy - copies all information from the selected line of the list of objects to the clipboard
The following actions are also available on the Detected tab:
- Help - displays reference for the Detected tab of the Statistic window
- Show neutralized objects – shows neutralized objects from the list of infected objects
- All reports - switches to the Events tab of the Statistic window
- Save as – saves all reports to a file