Concerning to:Kaspersky Anti-Virus 6.0 (all builds)
Kaspersky Internet Security 6.0 (all builds)
Kaspersky Anti-Virus 6.0 for Windows Workstations (all builds)
Kaspersky Anti-Virus 6.0 for Windows Servers (all builds)
The Reports tab in the Statistics window in Kaspersky Anti-Virus version 6.0 shows the list of components and tasks, their statuses, the time when a task\component started\finished its work in the current session, the size of a report file for a component\task.
Right-click the necessary component\task from the list, to make the following actions available:
- Search – searches a component\task from the list by name\status, etc.
- Copy – copies all information the selected line of the list of components\tasks to the clipboard
The following buttons and links are also available for the tab:
- Details – opens the Statistics window for the selected component\task
- Show report history – shows all reports for components\tasks for the last 30 days
- Help - displays reference for the Reports tab of the Statistic window
- All reports - switches to the Reports tab of the Statistic window
- Save as – saves all reports to a file