Concerning to:Kaspersky Internet Security 6.0 (all builds)
Kaspersky Anti-Virus 6.0 for Windows Workstations (all builds)
If Kaspersky Internet Security 6.0 / Kaspersky Anti-Virus 6.0 for Windows Workstations is installed on your computer and a message marked as [!!SPAM] in the Subject field has been placed to mail quarantine by mistake, then probably it was marked by the Anti-Spam component from Kaspersky Anti-Virus version 6.0. To restore a message marked as spam, do the following:
The method given below can be only applied to mail clients Outlook Express or Microsoft Outlook from Microsoft Office
- Open the mail client
- In the list of incoming messages found the necessary message
- Highlight the message
- In the task bar of a mail client click Not Spam
If another mail client is installed on your computer, do the following:
- Open the main application window of Kaspersky Anti-Virus version 6.0
- In the right part of the Protection section click Statistics
- In the open dialog window on the reports tab double-click the Anti-Spam line
- In the open Anti-Spam window in the list of messages find the message marked as [!!SPAM]
- Right-click the message and in the drop-down menu select Mark as Not Spam
But if the [!!SPAM] mark was added in the message subject, but in the Statistics in the Subject field the Not Spam status is set, then most probably it’s a false positive of the Anti-Spam installed on the server. In this case attached copy of the message should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. The message will be analyzed by Kaspersky Lab analytics, and the false positive will be rectified in the shortest time.
If you have marked the message as Not Spam using report of the Anti-Spam component then the [!!SPAM] mark added by the Anti-Spam component remains in the Subject field. The dialog windows of Kaspersky Internet Security 6.0, Kaspersky Internet Security 6.0 MP1 and Kaspersky Anti-Virus 6.0 for Windows Workstations are the same but with the corresponding product names.