Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool 2010 is a utility designed to remove all types of threats from computers. Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool 2010 uses the effective detection algorithms realized in Kaspersky Anti-Virus and AVZ.
Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool 2010 does not provide resident protection for your computer. After disinfecting a computer, you are supposed to remove the tool and install a full version of antivirus software.
- Simplified interface.
- Can be installed to an infected computer (Safe Mode supported).
- Composite scan and disinfection system: signature detection and heuristic analyzer.
- Gathering system information and interactive creation of scripts for disinfection.
- Automatic and manual removal of virus, Trojans and worms.
- Automatic and manual removal of Spyware and Adware modules.
- Automatic and manual removal of all types of rootkits.
Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool 2010 is Freeware.
- System memory scan is unavailable in x64 versions of Windows XP / Vista / 7 due to specific features of application system drivers.
- Impossible to rename application folder if User Account Control is enabled in Windows Vista settings and application Self-Defence disabled.
Support rules for Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool 2010:
- Technical support is provided only for users of Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2011 / 2012 and Kaspersky Internet Security 2011 / 2012. If you are not a user of a Kaspersky Lab 2011 / 2012 product, then in order to get technical support available for the tool, visit Kaspersky Lab official forum branch Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool 2010.
- The tool should be used for disinfection purpose under expert guidance via Virus-related issues.
- Unguided creation of scripts can result in a data loss or crippled computer.
- Having virus on your computer is always a risk of crippling it or losing data. Kaspersky Lab does not take any responsibility for the possible harm inflicted by virus during disinfection.