1. Program description
Internet Security 2012 is a type of misleading application that pretends to be legitimate security software, such as an antivirus scanner or registry cleaner, but which actually provides the user with no protection (Rogue Security Software).
2. ActionsThe program starts a misleading scan process. Once the scan is started Internet Security 2012 generates and shows fake messages about viruses, Trojans and worms detected on the computer. Still the detected viruses cannot be deleted unless the program license is purchased.
3. FilesDuring the installation Internet Security 2012 copies the following files to the hard drive:
- %AllUsersProfile%\Application Data\isecurity.exe
- %AllUsersProfile%\Desktop\Internet Security 2012.lnk
- %UserProfile%\Start Menu\Internet Security 2012.lnk
4. System registry
In order to function normally Internet Security 2012 creates the following branches in the system registry:
Internet Security 2012 = %AllUsersProfile%\Desktop\Internet Security 2012.lnk
5. Screenshots of the program
6. Internet Security 2012 removal
Before uninstalling Internet Security 2012 by OS Windows standard tools, register the software using any email address and the following serial number: