Filtering tasks by description
You can filter tasks by the Description criterion, which is the task description that was added when the task was created.
To filter tasks by description:
- Select the Tasks section in the program web interface window.
This opens the task table.
- Click the Details link to open the task filter configuration window.
- In the drop-down list on the left, select Description.
- In the drop-down list on the right, select one of the following task filtering operators:
- Does not contain
- Equal to
- Not equal to
- In the entry field, specify one or several characters of the file name or path.
- To add a filter condition using a different criterion, click and specify the filter condition.
- Click Apply.
The tasks table displays only tasks matching the filter criteria you have set.
You can use multiple filters at the same time.