Configuring Firewall on Android devices (only Samsung)
Configure Firewall settings to monitor network connections on the user's mobile device.
Configuration of Firewall is possible only for Samsung devices running Android version 5.0 or later.
To configure Firewall on a mobile device:
- Open the window with the settings of the policy for managing devices.
- In the policy Properties: <Policy name> window, select the Manage Samsung KNOX → Manage Samsung devices section.
- In the Firewall window, click Settings.
The Firewall window opens.
- Select the Firewall mode:
- To allow all inbound and outbound connections, move the slider to Allow all.
- To block all network activity except that of apps on the list of exclusions, move the slider up to Block all but exceptions.
- If you have set the Firewall mode to Block all but exceptions, create a list of exclusions:
- Click Add.
This opens the Exclusion for Firewall window.
- In the App name field, enter the name of the mobile app.
- In the Package name field, enter the system name of the mobile app package (for example,
- Click OK.
- Click the Apply button to save the changes you have made.
Mobile device settings are configured after the next device synchronization with the Kaspersky Security Center.