Configuring Firewall on Android devices (only Samsung)
Configure Firewall settings to monitor network connections on the user's mobile device.
To configure Firewall on a mobile device:
- In the console tree, in the Managed devices folder, select the administration group to which the Android devices belong.
- In the workspace of the group, select the Policies tab.
- Open the policy properties window by double-clicking any column.
- In the policy Properties window, select the Manage Samsung KNOX → Manage Samsung devices section.
- In the Firewall window, click Configure.
The Firewall window opens.
- Select the Firewall mode:
- To allow all inbound and outbound connections, move the slider to Allow all.
- To block all network activity except that of apps on the list of exclusions, move the slider up to Block all but exceptions.
- If you have set the Firewall mode to Block all but exceptions, create a list of exclusions:
- Click Add.
This opens the Exclusion for Firewall window.
- In the App name field, enter the name of the mobile app.
- In the Package name field, enter the system name of the mobile app package (for example,
- Click OK.
- Click the Apply button to save the changes you have made.
Mobile device settings are configured after the next device synchronization with the Kaspersky Security Center.