Activating apps in Kaspersky Security Center
To activate the Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Android app:
- In the console tree, in the Managed devices folder, select the administration group to which the Android devices belong.
- In the workspace of the group, select the Policies tab.
- Open the policy properties window by double-clicking any column.
- In the policy Properties window, select the Licensing section.
- In the License section, open the Key drop-down list and select the required application activation key from the key storage of the Kaspersky Security Center Administration Server.
The details of the app for which the license has been purchased are displayed in the field below.
- Select the Activate with a key from Kaspersky Security Center storage check box.
If the app was activated without a key stored in the Kaspersky Security Center storage, Kaspersky Security for Mobile replaces this key with the activation key selected in the Key drop-down list.
- To activate the app on the user's mobile device, block changes to settings.
- Click the Apply button to save the changes you have made.
Mobile device settings are configured after the next device synchronization with the Kaspersky Security Center.