Deleting Firewall rules
You can only delete application and port rules. You cannot delete existing group rules.
To delete an existing rule for filtering incoming network traffic, perform the following actions:
- Expand the Managed devices node in the Kaspersky Security Center Administration Console tree.
- Select the administration group for which you want to configure application settings.
- Perform one of the following actions in the details pane of the selected administration group:
- In the Network activity control section click the Settings button in the Firewall Management subsection.
- Click the Rules list button in the window that opens.
The Inbound Firewall rules window opens.
- Depending on the type of rule whose status you want to modify, select the Applications or Ports tab.
- In the rule list, select the rule you want to delete.
- Click the Delete button.
The selected rule is deleted.
- Click OK in the Inbound Firewall rules window.
- Click OK in the Firewall Management window.
- Click OK in the Properties: <Policy name> window.
The specified Firewall Management task settings are saved. The new rule parameters will be sent to Windows Firewall.