Deleting Firewall rules
You can only delete application and port rules. You cannot delete existing group rules.
To delete an existing rule for filtering incoming network traffic, perform the following actions:
- In the main window of the Web Console, select Devices → Policies & profiles.
- Click the policy name you want to configure.
- In the <Policy name> window that opens select the Application settings tab.
- Select the Network activity control section.
- Click Settings in the Firewall Management subsection.
- Depending on the type of the rule you want to delete, select the Application rules or Port rules tab.
- In the rule list, select the rule you want to delete.
- Click the Delete button.
The selected rule is deleted.
- Click OK.
The specified task settings are saved. The new rule parameters will be sent to Windows Firewall.