Editing an encryption rule for removable drives
To edit an encryption rule for a removable drive:
- Open the Administration Console of Kaspersky Security Center.
- In the Managed devices folder of the Administration Console tree, open the folder with the name of the administration group for which you want to edit a removable drive encryption rule.
- In the workspace, select the Policies tab.
- Select the necessary policy.
- Open the Properties: <Policy name> window by using one of the following methods:
- In the context menu of the policy, select Properties.
- Click the Configure policy link located in the right part of the Administration Console workspace.
- In the Data Encryption section, select the Encryption of removable drives subsection.
- In the list of removable drives for which encryption rules have been configured, select an entry corresponding to the removable drive you need.
- Click the Set a rule button to edit the encryption rule for the selected removable drive.
The context menu of the Set a rule button opens.
- In the context menu of the Set a rule button, select the action to be performed by Kaspersky Endpoint Security on files stored on the selected removable drive.
- Click OK to save changes.
The modified removable drive encryption rules are applied to removable drives that are connected to any computers controlled by the modified policy of Kaspersky Security Center.