Editing Authentication Agent help messages
Before editing help messages of the Authentication Agent, please review the list of supported characters in a preboot environment.
To edit Authentication Agent help messages:
- Open the Administration Console of Kaspersky Security Center.
- In the Managed devices folder of the Administration Console tree, open the folder with the name of the administration group for which you want to edit Authentication Agent help messages.
- In the workspace, select the Policies tab.
- Select the necessary policy.
- Open the Properties: <Policy name> window by using one of the following methods:
- In the context menu of the policy, select Properties.
- Click the Configure policy link located in the right part of the Administration Console workspace.
- In the Data Encryption section, select the Common encryption settings subsection.
- In the Templates section, click the Help button.
This opens the Authentication Agent help messages window.
- Do the following:
- Select the Authentication tab to edit the help text shown in the Authentication Agent window when account credentials are being entered.
- Select the Change password tab to edit the help text shown in the Authentication Agent window when the password for the Authentication Agent account is being changed.
- Select the Recover password tab to edit the help text shown in the Authentication Agent window when the password for the Authentication Agent account is being recovered.
- Edit help messages.
If you want to restore the original text, click the Default button.
- Click OK.
- To save your changes, in the Properties: <Policy name> window, click OK.