Viewing the data encryption report
To view the data encryption report:
- Open the Administration Console of Kaspersky Security Center.
- In the Administration Server node of the Administration Console tree, select the Reports tab.
- Click the Create report template button.
The Report Template Wizard starts.
- Follow the instructions of the Report Template Wizard. In the Select report template type window in the Other section, select one of the following items:
- Managed device encryption status report.
- Stored device data encryption report.
- Encryption errors report.
- Report on blocked access to encrypted files.
After you have finished with the New Report Template Wizard, the new report template appears in the table on the Reports tab.
- Select the report template that was created at the previous steps of the instructions.
The report generation process starts. The report is displayed in a new window.