Deleting a scan exclusion
To delete a scan exclusion:
- Open the application settings window.
- Select the Anti-Virus protection section on the left.
The anti-virus protection settings are shown in the right part of the window.
- In the Scan exclusions and trusted applications section, click the Settings button.
The Trusted zone window opens on the Scan exclusions tab.
- Select the scan exclusion that you need in the list of scan exclusions.
- Click the Remove button.
The deleted scan exclusion disappears from the list.
- In the Trusted zone window, click OK.
- To save changes, click the Save button.