Enabling and disabling trusted zone rules for an application in the list of trusted applications
To enable or disable the action of trusted zone rules applied to an application from the list of trusted applications:
- Open the application settings window.
- Select the Anti-Virus protection section on the left.
The anti-virus protection settings are shown in the right part of the window.
- In the Scan exclusions and trusted applications section, click the Settings button.
The Trusted zone window opens.
- In the Trusted zone window, select the Trusted applications tab.
- In the list of trusted applications, select the necessary trusted application.
- Do one of the following:
- To exclude a trusted application from Kaspersky Endpoint Security scanning, select the check box next to its name.
- To include a trusted application in Kaspersky Endpoint Security scanning, clear the check box next to its name.
- Click OK.
- To save changes, click the Save button.