Using trusted system certificate storage
Use of system certificate storage lets you exclude applications signed by a trusted digital signature from virus scans.
To begin using trusted system certificate storage:
- Open the application settings window.
- Select the Anti-Virus protection section on the left.
The anti-virus protection settings are shown in the right part of the window.
- In the Scan exclusions and trusted applications section, click the Settings button.
The Trusted zone window opens.
- In the Trusted zone window, select the Trusted system certificate store tab.
- Select the Use trusted system certificate store check box.
- In the Trusted system certificate store drop-down list, select which system store of Kaspersky Endpoint Security must be considered as trusted.
- In the Trusted zone window, click OK.
- To save changes, click the Save button.