Creating an encrypted connections scan exclusion
Kaspersky Endpoint Security does not scan encrypted connections that are established by applications if the Do not scan network traffic check box is selected for that applications in the Scan exclusions for application window.
To exclude a domain from encrypted connections scan:
- In the main application window, click the Settings button.
- In the left part of the window, in the General settings section, select the Network settings subsection.
The network settings are displayed in the right part of the window.
- In the right part of the window, in the Encrypted connections scan section, click the Trusted domains button.
The Trusted domains window opens.
- Do one of the following:
- If you want to add a domain name or domain name mask to the list of exclusions, click the Add button.
- If you want to edit a domain name or domain name mask in the list of exclusions, click the Edit button.
The Domain name window opens.
- Enter a domain name or domain name mask if you do not want Kaspersky Endpoint Security to scan encrypted connections established when visiting that domain.
- Click OK in the Domain name window.
- In the Trusted domains window, click OK.
- To save changes, click the Save button.