Hardware and software requirements
To ensure proper operation of Kaspersky Endpoint Security, your computer must meet the following requirements:
Minimum general requirements:
- 2 GB of free disk space on the hard drive
- Processor with a clock speed of 1 GHz (that supports the SSE2 instruction set)
- 1 GB for a 32-bit operating system
- 2 GB for a 64-bit operating system
Supported operating systems for personal computers:
- Windows 7 Home / Professional / Enterprise Service Pack 1 or later;
- Windows 8 Professional / Enterprise;
- Windows 8.1 Professional / Enterprise;
- Windows 10 Home / Pro / Education / Enterprise.
For details about support for the Microsoft Windows 10 operating system, please refer to the Technical Support Knowledge Base.
Supported operating systems for file servers:
- Windows Small Business Server 2011 Essentials / Standard (64-bit);
Microsoft Small Business Server 2011 Standard (64-bit) is supported only if Service Pack 1 for Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 is installed
- Windows MultiPoint Server 2011 (64-bit);
- Windows Server 2008 R2 Foundation / Standard / Enterprise / Datacenter Service Pack 1 or later;
- Windows Server 2012 Foundation / Essentials / Standard / Datacenter;
- Windows Server 2012 R2 Foundation / Essentials / Standard / Datacenter;
- Windows Server 2016 Essentials / Standard / Datacenter;
- Windows Server 2019 Essentials / Standard / Datacenter.
For details about support for the Microsoft Windows Server 2016 and Microsoft Windows Server 2019 operating systems, please refer to the Technical Support Knowledge Base.
Supported virtual platforms:
- VMware Workstation 15.
- VMware ESXi 6.7 U2.
- Microsoft Hyper-V 2019 Server;
- Citrix Hypervisor 8.
- Citrix XenDesktop 7.18.
- Citrix XenApp 7.18.
- Citrix Provisioning Services 7.18.