Enabling and disabling trusted zone rules for an application in the list of trusted applications
To enable or disable the action of trusted zone rules applied to an application from the list of trusted applications:
- In the lower part of the main application window, click the button.
- In the application settings window, select Threats and exclusions.
- In the Exclusions block, click the Specify trusted applications link.
- In the list of trusted applications, select the necessary trusted application.
- Use the toggle in the Status column to include a trusted application in the scan scope or exclude it.
- Save your changes.