Supporting remote administration applications
You may occasionally need to use a remote administration application while external management defense is enabled.
To enable the operation of remote administration applications:
- In the lower part of the main application window, click the button.
- In the application settings window, select Threats and exclusions.
- In the Exclusions block, click the Specify trusted applications link.
- In the window, click the Add button.
- Select the executable file of the remote administration application.
You can also manually enter the path. Kaspersky Endpoint Security supports environment variables and the
? characters when entering a mask.
- Select the Do not monitor application activity check box.
- Save your changes.