Viewing Adaptive Anomaly Control reports
To view Adaptive Anomaly Control reports:
- Open the Kaspersky Security Center Administration Console.
- In the Managed devices folder in the Administration Console tree, open the folder with the name of the administration group to which the relevant client computers belong.
- In the workspace, select the Policies tab.
- Select the necessary policy and double-click to open the policy properties.
- In the Security Controls section, select the Adaptive Anomaly Control subsection.
The settings of the Adaptive Anomaly Control component are displayed in the right part of the window.
- Do one of the following:
- If you want to view a report on the settings of Adaptive Anomaly Control rules, click the Rule status report button.
- If you want to view a report on the triggering of Adaptive Anomaly Control rules, click the Rule triggering report button.
- The report generation process starts.
The report is displayed in a new window.