About the license certificate
A license certificate is a document transferred to the user together with a key file or activation code.
The license certificate contains the following license information:
- License key or order number.
- Details of the user to whom the license is granted.
- Details of the application that can be activated using the license.
- Limitation on the number of licensed units (for example, the number of devices on which the application can be used under the license).
- License term start date.
- License expiration date or license term.
- License type.