Editing a connection bus access rule
To edit a connection bus access rule:
- In the main application window, click the button .
- In the application settings window, select Security Controls → Device Control.
- In the Access settings block, click the Connection buses button.
The opened window shows access rules for all connection buses that are included in the Device Control component classification.
- Select the access rule that you want to edit.
- In the Access column, select whether or not to allow access to the connection bus: Allow or Block.
- Save your changes.