Selecting the update run mode
After adding a license key, you can select one of the following modes for starting updates of databases and application modules:
- Automatically according to a defined schedule.
Only users with the Administrator role can select the update run mode.
To select the update run mode:
- Start the Application Console and provide the account credentials of a user with the Administrator role.
- In the Settings menu of the Application Console window, select Update.
The Manage updates window opens.
- In the Run mode settings group, select one of the following options for starting an update:
- Manually – to start an update only manually.
- Automatically (by schedule) – to start an update either according to a schedule or manually.
- If the Automatically (by schedule) option is selected, specify the update schedule settings. To do so:
- In the drop-down list, indicate when the update will occur. Select one of the following options: Hourly, Daily, Weekly, Monthly.
- Depending on the selected option, specify the values for the settings defining the precise update run schedule.
- Click the Save settings button.