How to configure audio stream protection settings
To configure audio stream protection settings:
- Open the main application window.
- In the lower part of the main window, click the More Tools button.
The Tools window opens.
- Go to the Manage applications section.
- Click the Application Control link to open the Application Control window.
- Click the Manage applications link to open the Manage applications window.
- In the list, select the application for which you want to allow access to sound recording devices. Double-click the application to open the Application rules window.
- In the Application rules window, go to the Rights tab.
- In the list of rights categories, select Operating system modification → Suspicious modifications in the operating system → Access sound recording devices.
- In the Action column, click the icon and select one of the menu items:
- To allow the application to receive the audio stream, select Allow.
- To deny the application access to the audio stream, select Block.
- To receive notifications about instances of applications being allowed or denied access to the audio stream, in the Action column, click the icon and select Log events.
- Click the Save button.