How to change Software Updater settings
To change Software Updater settings:
- Open the main application window.
- Click the button in the lower part of the window.
The Settings window opens.
- In the Protection section, in the right part of the window select Software Updater.
The Software Updater settings window opens.
- If you do not want Kaspersky Internet Security to automatically download and install application updates that do not require acceptance of a new end user license agreement, clear the Automatically download and install updates if you do not have to accept new license agreements check box.
This check box is selected by default.
- In the Search for application updates section, select which application updates will be downloaded and installed by Kaspersky Internet Security:
- Select Important updates that improve computer security if you want Kaspersky Internet Security to install only important updates that fix software vulnerabilities and improve the security of your computer.
- Select All updates for known applications if you want Kaspersky Internet Security to install all software updates.