Hardware and software requirements
A device must meet the following requirements to support Kaspersky Internet Security:
- Smartphone or tablet with a screen resolution of 320x480 pixels or higher
- 120 MB of free space in the device's main memory
- Operating system: Android 4.2-10.x
- Intel atom x86 or ARMv7 and higher platforms
The app must only be installed to the device's main memory.
When used with a smartwatch, Kaspersky Internet Security has the following hardware and software requirements:
- Operating system: Android 4.3-10.x
- Bluetooth support on the device and the smartwatch
- Kaspersky Internet Security version starting from 11.10
- Android Wear smartwatch
For more details on Android Wear smartwatches and devices, go to the Android Wear technical support website.