Viewing information about a message in Backup
To view information about a message in Backup:
- In the main window of the program web interface, open the management console tree and select the Backup section.
- In the list of message copies in Backup in the lower part of the workspace, perform one of the following actions:
- In the line with the details of the message that you want to view, click any of the following links: From, To, or Subject.
- In the line with the details of the message that you want to view, select the check box and click the View button.
A message copy containing the following message information opens:
- Message processing rule
- Rule ID
- Scan Results with a list of scan modules: Anti-Spam, Anti-Virus, Content Filtering, Anti-Phishing, Mail Sender Authentication and KATA protection.
- Backup Reason
- Time moved to Backup
- Message ID on mail server
- Message size
- Time sent
- Time received
- Anti-Virus databases release date
- Anti-Spam databases release date
- To return to the list of message copies in Backup, click the To messages list button in the upper part of the workspace.