About Anti-Virus scan statuses
Based on the results of scanning for viruses, the Anti-Virus engine assigns one of the following virus scan statuses to messages:
- Clean (Clean message)—Object is not infected.
- Infected (Infected message)—Object is infected; either it cannot be disinfected, or disinfection has not been attempted.
- Disinfected (Disinfected message)—Object is disinfected.
- Encrypted (Encrypted message)—Object cannot be scanned because it is encrypted.
- Error (Message scan error) – an error occurred when scanning the object.
- Attachments with macros—Message contains a macro in the attachment.