How to edit the notification settings
You can edit My Kaspersky notification settings for the following types of events:
- events related to the licenses added to your account
- security threats detected on the devices connected to your account
- your child's activities, if you use Kaspersky Safe Kids
- information security news
- new messages from Technical Support
For the Kaspersky Safe Kids notifications, you can also select an additional method of receiving notifications – by email or by app in parent mode.
To edit the notification settings:
- In the upper-right part of the page, click the button.
The notification feed window opens.
- In the upper part of the notification feed window, click the button.
This opens a window for editing the notification settings.
- In the My Kaspersky section, select the check boxes for the types of notifications that you want to receive on My Kaspersky.
- If you use Kaspersky Safe Kids: in the Kaspersky Safe Kids section, use the toggle switches to turn on or turn off notification delivery methods.
- Select the check boxes for the types of Kaspersky Safe Kids notifications that you want to receive.
- Click the Save button.
You will receive notifications in accordance with your settings.