Enabling and disabling Threat Response actions
To enable or disable Threat Response actions of the Kaspersky Endpoint Agent application for reacting to threats detected by Kaspersky Sandbox:
- Open the Kaspersky Security Center Administration Console.
- In the console tree, select the Policies folder.
- Select the necessary policy and double-click it to open its properties.
- Under Kaspersky Sandbox integration, select Threat response.
- Under Actions:
- Select the Take response actions on threats, detected by Kaspersky Sandbox check box if you want to enable Threat Response actions.
- Clear the Take response actions on threats, detected by Kaspersky Sandbox check box if you want to disable Threat Response actions.
- In the upper right corner of the settings group, move the toggle switch from Unaffected by policy to Under policy.
- Click Apply and OK.