Deleting files from repositories
To delete a file from Quarantine or Backup:
- In the console tree, in the Repositories folder, select the Quarantine or Backup subfolder.
- In the workspace of the Quarantine (or Backup) folder select the files that you want to delete by using the Shift and Ctrl keys.
- Delete the files in one of the following ways:
- By selecting Delete in the context menu of the files.
- By clicking the Delete objects (Delete object) if you want to delete one file) link in the information box for the selected files.
The security applications that placed files in repositories on client devices will delete the same files from those repositories.