Creating Azure storage account
You have to create a storage account in Microsoft Azure for working with Azure SQL database and for deployment scripts.
To create a storage account:
- Sign in to the Azure portal.
- In the left pane, select Storage accounts to proceed to the Storage accounts window.
- In the Storage accounts window, click the Add button to proceed to the Create storage account window.
- Fill in all the necessary fields to create a storage account:
- Location: must be the same as the location of the Administration Server
- Other fields: you may leave the default values.
Use the tooltips to get information about each field.
After the storage account is created, the list of your storage accounts is displayed.
- In the list of your storage accounts, click the name of the newly created account to see information about this account.
- Make sure you know the account name, the resource group, and access keys for this storage account. You will need this information for working with Kaspersky Security Center.
You can refer to Azure website for help.
If you already have a storage account, you can use it for working with Kaspersky Security Center.