Deleting a hierarchy of Administration Servers
If you no longer want to have a hierarchy of Administration Servers, you can disconnect them from this hierarchy.
To delete a hierarchy of Administration Servers:
- At the top of the screen, click the Settings icon () next to the name of the master Administration Server.
- On the page that opens, proceed to the Administration Servers tab.
- In the administration group from which you want to delete the slave Administration Server, select the slave Administration Server.
- In the menu line, click Delete.
- In the window that opens, click OK to confirm that you want to delete the slave Administration Server.
The former master and the former slave Administration Servers are now independent of each other. The hierarchy no longer exists.