Issuing a certificate for an iOS MDM profile
You can issue a certificate for an iOS MDM profile to allow a mobile device to verify it.
To create an iOS MDM profile certificate:
- In the Mobile Device Management folder in the console tree, select the Mobile devices subfolder.
- In the context menu of the Mobile devices folder, select Properties.
- In the properties window of the folder, select the Connection settings for iOS devices section.
- Click the Browse button under the Select certificate file field.
The Certificate window.
- In the Certificate type field, specify the public or private certificate type:
- If the PKCS #12 container value is selected, specify the certificate file and the password.
- If the X.509 certificate value is selected:
- Specify the private key file (one with the *.prk or *.pem extension).
- Specify the private key password.
- Specify the public key file (one with the *.cer extension).
- Click OK.
The iOS MDM profile certificate is issued.