Adding exclusions from the Adaptive Anomaly Control rules
The Add Exclusion Wizard allows you to add exclusions from the Adaptive Anomaly Control rules for Kaspersky Endpoint Security.
You can start the Wizard through one of the three procedures below.
To start the Add Exclusion Wizard through the Adaptive Anomaly Control node:
- In the console tree, select the node of the required Administration Server.
- Select Triggering of rules in Smart Training state (by default, this is a subfolder of Advanced → Repositories).
- In the workspace, right-click an element (or several elements) in the list of detections and select Add to exclusions.
You can add up to 1000 exclusions at a time. If you select more elements and try to add them to exclusions, an error message is displayed.
The Add Exclusion Wizard starts.
You can start the Add Exclusion Wizard from other nodes in the console tree:
- Events tab of the main window of the Administration Server (then the User requests option or Recent events option).
- Report on Adaptive Anomaly Control rules state, Detections count column.